- @listenerdriven - let us know who to feature next! - Canadian Song of the Day – 5/21/13 wp.me/p240jf-tX 10 hours ago
- Canadian Song of the Day –@5/21/13 wp.me/p240jf-tX 10 hours ago
- Canadian Song of the Day –@5/20/13 wp.me/p240jf-tT 1 day ago
- Canadian Song of the Day - 5/17/13 wp.me/p240jf-tP 4 days ago
- Canadian Song of the Day –@5/15/13 wp.me/p240jf-tL 6 days ago
Tag Archives: genre
Sleepy Maggie by Ashley MacIsaac from his album Hi™ How Are You Today? (1995). This week we delve into the celtic/gaelic/whatever you want to call it genre from Canada’s east coast. Starting with Cape Breton’s Ashley MacIsaac and his biggest … Continue reading
Wyoming by Shalabi Effect from their album Shalabi Effect (2000). This whole album is beautiful, dark ambient is an underrated genre.
Mushaboom by Feist from her album Let It Die (2004). This week on Songforawintersnight we are featuring current female indie-pop singers. Before we delve too deeply into the darker corners of the genre we start with the most well known, … Continue reading
Letter From An Occupant by The New Pornographers, from their album Mass Romantic (2000). This week on SFAWN we are featuring the music of turn of the millennium indie-pop, starting with the song that really broke the genre big in … Continue reading
The Sum Of Us All by Iszoloscope, from their album The Audient Void (2005). I won’t get into debates of what genre this constitutes. Dark Ambient, Power Noise, Breakcore. All labels are welcome, just listen.